Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Give Thanks--PDCC #145

Hi Everyone! I'm sharing a card for the new Play Date Cafe Challenge. The colors for this week are Burnt Sienna, Mustard, and Slate:



The other day I received my new Technique Tuesday stamps, and I was super excited to use them. The new Teri Anderson designs are THE BOMB! It was all I could do to not buy all of them. Ha! I thought the Think Beef Thanksgiving set worked well with the PDCC colors. Here's what I came up with:



Isn't that turkey stamp hilarious? I stamped, colored, and fussy cut one turkey and then decided to add a second one. I added googly eyes and adhered them. The one on the left is popped up a little. Here's a close-up:



So now's your chance to link up and enter to win a prize package from this week's sponsor, Momenta:



If you want to enter this week's PDCC, you can see the challenge HERE.

For any regular readers, I'm sorry I've been so scarce on the commenting. It is CRAZY busy with work (grant applications at the moment)...it's been a lot like writing back-to-back dissertations in a month. Talk about major burnout!  But, the end is in sight. I kind of feel like one of the turkeys right now. hee hee I promise I'll be visiting blogs in another week. :)

Have a great week!

Supplies
Cardstock: (Rustic White) PTI; (slate) Bazzill; (Tangy Orange) Stamp School
Stamps: (Think Beef) Technique Tuesday
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Patterned Paper: (It's a Boy's Life) Echo Park
Border Punch: (Scallop) Fiskars
Various Copics

21 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the turkeys - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are those turkeys! and another fun sentiment, so much thought goes into your cards, Love it Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how exhausted you must be! Blech, and hooray for the end being near :)
    I love those little turkeys - now I have to go look at that set, because reasons. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the googlies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CUTE Jocelyn!!! The googly eyes are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ADORABLE!!! I love love love the colors and loving those little turkeys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one made me smile! Love the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card and you know I love Teri stamps! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOVE those little turkeys!! FUN take on these colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh love these stamps! So cute and I love the way you placed them on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun way to showcase the colors in The Cafe this week! It really made me : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Perfect use of the challenge colours. Love the new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee hee, this card just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card, I LOVE the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ack! How cute are those little turkeys!! Especially with googly eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jocelyn!!!!!!
    I am dying!!!!!
    LOVE, love, love and love what you did!
    Dying, I tell you.
    Just plain dying. :)

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am afraid to go and look at Teri's designs because I think it would result in a seriously dangerous shopping spree! I love these fab turkeys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs