Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Guesting With Sweet Stamp Shop

Hi everyone! This month I'm one of the Guest Designers at Sweet Stamp Shop, and today is the first day of the March release.



There are several new releases, but today, we're showing two of the stamp sets. I used the new Kiss Me set to make this love card:



Cheerful, isn't it? I wanted to combine the stamps with patterned paper, so I first stamped the row of tiny hearts from the Kiss Me set on a grid paper. Next, I stamped and fussy cut the large "love" heart. I love the writing on the stamp! 

The rest of the card is simply die cutting and fussy cutting a mix of the Sweet Girl papers from Echo Park. 

Here's a close-up:



This card is fun and funky, but I have a more elegant one I'll share in a few weeks. :)

Be sure to head over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to see the other releases! I'll be sharing another card tomorrow for the rest of the stamp releases. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies
Brights Love Card
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Clear stamps: (large love heart, solid heart from Kiss Me set) Sweet Shop Stamp
Patterned paper: (grid, pink solid, chevron, yellow woodgrain, squares from Sweet Girl papers) Echo Park
Dye ink: (Taken With Teal, Melon Mambo) Stampin' Up
Twine: (Lemon twine) Divine Twine
Die: (Large Scallop) My Favorite Things


30 comments:

  1. Love your fun and graphic card! Also am a follower and love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright & cheery! Love the chevron!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this- such a fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! LOVE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore the mix of colorus and patterns on this Jocelyn! Totally not what you would expect to create from this set, and I love that you were so original with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun, bright and awesome, Jocelyn! The mix of patterns is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mix of colors and the heart on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mix of colors and obviously that sweet and intense heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your different shapes. I've never done that before. Until now....

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on being the guest designer your card is AWESOME..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Those colors are warming me up over the Internet! The touch of yellow - poifect. Thanks for your well-wishes BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun and cheery card--I like all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how bright and fun this is. I especially like the mix of chevron and scallop - something I might have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the bright colors. This card makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the GDT! I love love love love the colors and the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on guest designing, Jocelyn!! Your card is ultra sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a bright fun card! Love the heart stamp! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the fun and funky card! The cool chevron rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is so fun! I love the combination of colors, patterns, and borders! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the bright colors of this card, it really does make you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so much fun! Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Jocelyn! I love the mix patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty mix of patterns and colors and a great way to use the heart stamp! I love your style Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the colors you used on your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow this is so cooL! love the layering of the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the colors, love the graphics! This design is really appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the super fun & funky vibe!! Those colours are just so HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is cute!! I love the combination of patterned papers, shapes and colours. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs