Monday, August 18, 2014

Paper Smooches August Releases

Hi everyone! Ready for the week? We did a quick, final getaway to Minneapolis before school starts. We stopped at Ikea (yeah!) and I finally bought a Raskog cart (yeah!).

I wanted to share a couple of cards from the Paper Smooches August release. Kim released one new stamp set and five new dies. :)

First up, I used the Chum Pals dies and Bosom Buddy stamp set:

I Kinda Like You a Lot

The bear and moose are from the Chubby Chum Pals set, and I used the Chum Pals to die-cut them. Am I the only one who doesn't know what a moose nose looks like? I had to Google it (the things we do for crafting), but I ended up going with lighter colors. Anyhoo, I played around the positioning, and I finally liked how the bear has his arm around the moose--like friends. :)

 I die-cut a window using the Duo Die 4 and added the sentiment from the new Bosom Buddy set:

I Kinda Like You a Lot


Next up, I used the new Great Chemistry dies:

Explosive News

The professor, beaker, and sentiment are from the Great Chemistry set, and I used the Great Chemistry dies for the beaker and professor. Instead of a lab coat, I paper pieced him with a plaid shirt--pretty snazzy for a professor.

I mixed in some October Afternoon All Boy papers and a journaling card:

Explosive News


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Umm I kinda LOVE these a lot Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply, awesome!!! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment on the first card, such a cute couple and the patterns for that second one, totally pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been (a little too) close to a moose -- the nose is not really what you notice. :D What a cute couple! This could be a very Canadian card, you know. ;) And your prof looks snazzy in plaid indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun cards....they make me smile!
    You have to share your cart all filled up with crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one is "awww so cuuute!", and the second one is so fun! Love them BOTH :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs