Friday, October 24, 2014

Very Merry

Hi everyone!

It's the final day of Release Week at Neat & Tangled! All of the sets and dies are on sale today at the Neat & Tangled store. Today, we're sharing projects using the Very Merry stamp set and Tiny Triangles die. I also have a second card featuring the Winter Trees set. Danielle is sharing pictures of the release on the Neat & Tangled blog.

Here's how I used the Very Merry stamp and Tiny Triangles die:

Very Merry

I stamped and fussy cut the large "merry" from the Very Merry stamp set. I layered the sentiment over the die-cut Tiny Triangles and a piece of red bokeh vellum from Webster's Pages, a doily, and tissue.

I added an Emerald Green sequin, a Pink Paislee star, and a little tag from Inspire Lovely. Here's a close-up:

Very Merry


Here's my second card:

Believe

I was inspired by the watercoloring on Debby's card. I stamped the Winter Trees image and used spray mists for watercoloring. The trees have so much movement!

I finished the card with a Raspberry Red sequin and a gold puffy heart. Here's a close-up:

Believe



There's a giveaway! Comment on the Neat & Tangled blog to win the Very Merry stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


11 comments:

  1. Jocelyn!! Merry is VERY... but believe? I am stunned at its beauty!! I will keep looking at it for a bit, thank you...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The vellum and the doily on the first card, softens it so much, love it, and the trees look fantastic with that watercolored background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the addition elements and the green sequin, divine with the red star!!! LOVE the way you placed the trees off to the side, VERY stunning!!!

    Love all the details and the secret pops of gold glitz!

    Thanks so much for having me as a guest with N&T during the October Release, it was a real pleasure seeing all of your awesome creations each day!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards!!! I LOVE the fun triangle card with those colors you used. The tree card is FABULOUS with all the white space and the watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are FABULOUS, Jocelyn! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! I really like the little touch of green with the sequin on the first card. The second card is so elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two absolute beauties, Jocelyn! Love both cards, but the last one is crazy amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous. So different from each other, but both so well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs